Monday, July 5, 2010

Show Me

Show me. Show me more. Show me more of what I can do. Show me the responsibility I have in being a faithful student. One who marches to the sound of the One who loves me and cares for me. The One who created me and knew me before I was ever even in the womb of my mother. I have been given fruit. One of which is self-control and therefore I shall discipline myself to develop it in me spiritually, physically, relationally, financially, and emotionally and be all I can be and all I am supposed to be for His glory. This self-control is a fruit and I have gone out on a limb to get it and to use it. It is now mine and I am responsible to do right by it. Self-control is a part of my lifestyle as are all the fruit of the Spirit He has placed within me. (Galatians 5:22-25)

Here's to your health ~
with your best 4 health in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment