Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The clock is ticking. Time is running out. Christmas Day is over and the New Year's Day celebration only seven days and counting. Have you committed to begin this year doing things God's way? Your answer 'yes' and with the right heart attitude, you will be able to do what is right at the time you have set. Mine is set for January 7th. While I wait for that day I prepare myself in the Word of God and prayer. He will show me the way to go. Me? I will walk in it.

Ways to prepare during the next seven days:

Today: Ask the Lord for His help - Dear Lord, I begin today to seek You and what you would have for me this next year, 2010. Show me clearly so that I can perfect that which is in me to bring You glory.

Coming up:
December 27
December 28
December 29
December 30
December 31
January 1, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment