Saturday, May 8, 2010

Let's Not Forget to Juice

Take the time to juice! This is especially good for your mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks! Often times we reach for something not so good for us if we haven't planned to put juicing in our daily schedule. I have found that 10 a.m. and 2 or 3 p.m. are my snacky moments so I plan ahead. One or two 8 ounce glasses of juice a day is better than an apple! If I'm not home I plan a healthy snack (an apple would work - I'm not down on apples by any means) but when home its carrot juice time! Yeah, for carrot juice! You've heard the advertisement, "Got milk?" right? Well I say, "Got carrots?" So let's juice 'em! This is a living health drink you don't want to miss out on! Plan a juice break in your day!

Here's to your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment