Monday, May 10, 2010

What's for Dinner

If you are eating 85% raw and 15% cooked, dinnertime is when you will find you eat more cooked. Some of it's from habit and especially in the Winter months as you desire more comfy and warm foods. However, you may switch lunch and dinner around and eat your 15% cooked at lunch. This is especially nice when you go out to eat and have to order from a menu. I find that switching the two meals is better for me when I work and eat out. It helps me eat lighter for dinner and that's good since I'm in bed by eight! Simply keeping the choice of raw, whole foods in mind will help you eat better, making right choices for your health. You will also see that it doesn't take long and you are eating 100% raw most of the time!

Here's to your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment