Friday, June 4, 2010

Just Do It

I am reminded as I go to write about exercise to you of the Nike advertisement logo, "Just do it!" So prior to writing this post, I lay down on the floor and did 25 sit-ups. This is something I have the intention of doing every morning but for some reason it doesn't get done every single morning. It could be that I don't remember it because it is a new habit I am developing, but that is no excuse. I must find a way to trigger my memory and "just do it!" It could be that it's not my favorite thing to do in the morning and so it is at the bottom of my priority list, but that's no excuse. I must put it at the top of my priority list and do it first! It could be that I get too busy in the morning and simply have to run out the door, but that's no excuse. I must get up earlier to allow enough time to do it! Praise the Lord! Get your exercise in each and every single day if only for five, ten or fifteen minutes and don't let anything get in the way of it - just do it!

Here's to your health ~
with your best 4 health in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment