Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Think About Water

Think about all the places you find water? Rivers, lakes, oceans, waterways and canals... a faucet right in your own home! Think about how water affects all aspects of life? All living creatures, man, a ship with cargo, export and import, the list goes on... What are some of the ways we use water today? My first thoughts are of pioneers carrying buckets of water to their campsites or African women who carry pots of water on their heads long distances. I see a well or a pump at a log home on the great frontier long ago. I can see a waterwheel distributing water to many farms or resently living in a metropolitan city we had a water/sewer company close by and the water came running down a cement waterway; an intriguing site to see. Just thinking about water I see a new modern faucet advertised with water just pouring out of it beaconing someone to take a cool, refreshing drink. Water flows throughout the land and brings to it life. Now that I've made myself thirsty, I think I'll get myself a drink of water...

here's to your health ~
with your best 4 health in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment