Friday, February 26, 2010

Celebrate Recovery with a Song

I'm on the road to recovery
Step by step, day by dad
I'm on the road to recovery
Trusting God along the way
Trusting God all the way

I've got a friend I can talk to
Not alone any more
I've got faith I can walk to
And a feeling worth living for

There are times that I wonder
How I'll make it through the day
But I keep on, keep on believing
That my Savior can make a way

There are tears on my pillow
That won't dry on their own
Beyond my years
I've known sorrow
But today, I don't walk alone

I'm on the road to recovery
Step by step, day by day
I'm on the road to recovery
Trusting God along the way
Trusting God all the way!

Here's another song for your heart and lips,
walking by faith...

I walk by faith
Each step by faith
To live by faith
I put my trust in You

Every step I take
Is a step of faith
No weapon formed against me
Shall prosper
Every prayer I make
Is a prayer of faith
If my God is for me
Who can be against me?

The words above are taken from songs on the WORSHIP, A Key to Recovery CD by the Celebrate Recovery Band, produced by Celebrate Recovery Ministries at www.celebraterecovery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment