Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Healthy Lifestyle

Healthy living begins with you. It's your choice. Start asking yourself some questions. To get you started I have put a few here, but once you get started by answering these questions, go farther... I suggest you write them down because I know once you get that pen to flowing you will have lots more to say. I find that I can't write (or type) as fast as my thoughts come, but do your best. Here goes:

What does a healthy lifestyle look like to you?

What are you expecting to happen to you, in you, and around you by applying healthy new habits to your life?

What are some of the physical issues or needs you have now that you would like to see not only addressed, but also changed for the better? This is a good place to list your aches and pains or diseases to be healed!

Am I willing to take the risk and expect the best?

Here's to your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment